In Episode #44, proudly recorded from Test Pattern Studios:
- Chef Mark Grohman is on to talk about Meridian Restaurant and its 10th Annual Seafood Festival
- A creperie is rumored to be going in the now-closed Dioli’s and former Pane e Vino location in Reynolda Village.
- A new “fast food” restaurant has filed a petition to change zoning to City of WSNC ordinance for drive-thru windows.
- A reminder of Luv Luv Festival
- Food Holidays and History
Don’t forget my sponsors:
Washington Perk & Provision Company. Better than a convenience store but not quite a grocery store, in the heart of Washington Park and Downtown WSNC.
The Humble Bee Shoppe is challenging your perception of scratch made and leaving you with an experience you couldn’t possibly forget! With inventive flavor combos and a sense of artistry, The Humble Bee Shoppe isn’t your average bakery.
The Man Who Ate the Town is part of The Less Desirables Network. Give it a listen on iTunes, Stitcher, Podcast Addict and TuneIn, basically anywhere you can listen to podcasts. Or you can listen here (at the bottom of the post).