In Episode #11, proudly recorded from Test Pattern Studios:
- Food holidays and history 10/17 – 10/24.
- Chef Tim Grandinetti to open Quanto Basta West; the walk through.
- Fresh Melt Grilled Cheese and Soup; the walk through?
- Wise Man Brewing; the walk through.
- WuTang Clan beer? You betcha.
- Podcast possibilities with Jordan Keiper of The Tavern in Old Salem.
Don’t forget my sponsor, Washington Perk & Provision Company. Better than a convenience store but not quite a grocery store, in the heart of Washington Park and Downtown WSNC.
The Man Who Ate the Town is part of The Less Desirables Network. Give it a listen on iTunes, Stitcher, Podcast Addict and TuneIn, basically anywhere you can listen to podcasts. Or you can listen here (at the bottom of the post).