In Episode #21, proudly recorded from Test Pattern Studios:
- The Big Eat.
- Wise Man Brewing opening.
- Atelier on Trade reopens.
- Rusty Bumper Ice Cream moves, Rena Marie’s Coffees and Bubble Teas takes its place.
- Brittany McGee’s Humble Bee Shoppe muffins and Twin City Hive‘s truffles in new florist on 6th, Sweet Aromaz.
- Food holidays and history.
Don’t forget my sponsor, Washington Perk & Provision Company. Better than a convenience store but not quite a grocery store, in the heart of Washington Park and Downtown WSNC.
The Man Who Ate the Town is part of The Less Desirables Network. Give it a listen on iTunes, Stitcher, Podcast Addict and TuneIn, basically anywhere you can listen to podcasts. Or you can listen here (at the bottom of the post).