In Episode #28, proudly recorded from Test Pattern Studios:
- Red Lantern Japanese Food Pop-Up at Hoots on Wednesday, March 15.
- Chef Travis Myers has a birthday.
- Former Wen Hwa to reopen soon as C&D Asian Fusion Cuisine.
- O’Brien’s Deli to open second location downtown in old Honey Pot location.
- Cowboy Brazilian Steakhouse gets signage, is closer to opening.
- Food holidays and history.
Don’t forget my sponsor, Washington Perk & Provision Company. Better than a convenience store but not quite a grocery store, in the heart of Washington Park and Downtown WSNC.
The Man Who Ate the Town is part of The Less Desirables Network. Give it a listen on iTunes, Stitcher, Podcast Addict and TuneIn, basically anywhere you can listen to podcasts. Or you can listen here (at the bottom of the post).