In Episode #37, proudly recorded from Test Pattern Studios:
- Mo Owen, Crystal Flores and Ryan Oberle are in to talk about the new Dogwood Hops & Crops.
- Finnigans Wake is still down and reconstructing the inside of the bar/restaurant.
- Chef Tim Grandinetti is looking for experienced and able Garde Manger/Saute Station and other kitchen spots for both Quanto Basta locations.
- Tim & Stephanie went to Tijuana Flats. More to come about that.
- Food Holidays and History.
Don’t forget my sponsors:
Washington Perk & Provision Company. Better than a convenience store but not quite a grocery store, in the heart of Washington Park and Downtown WSNC.
The Humble Bee Shoppe is challenging your perception of scratch made and leaving you with an experience you couldn’t possibly forget! With inventive flavor combos and a sense of artistry, The Humble Bee Shoppe isn’t your average bakery.
The Man Who Ate the Town is part of The Less Desirables Network. Give it a listen on iTunes, Stitcher, Podcast Addict and TuneIn, basically anywhere you can listen to podcasts. Or you can listen here (at the bottom of the post).