In Episode #45, proudly recorded from Test Pattern Studios:
- Jordan Keiper is in to talk about being a North Carolina Spirit Ambassador, what it means and what it does for the state’s spirit industry. Jordan is also co-host of Sipping NC: The Art of Drinking with Tim
- Krispy Kreme to have chocolate glaze this weekend through Monday to commemorate the eclipse.
- Trade Street Diner to open for lunch and dinner in old Sweet Potatoes location.
- Chefs Jeff Bacon and Travis Myers win honors at the “Local Luv” event at Luv Luv Festival
- Food Holidays and History
Don’t forget my sponsors:
Washington Perk & Provision Company. Better than a convenience store but not quite a grocery store, in the heart of Washington Park and Downtown WSNC.
The Humble Bee Shoppe is challenging your perception of scratch made and leaving you with an experience you couldn’t possibly forget! With inventive flavor combos and a sense of artistry, The Humble Bee Shoppe isn’t your average bakery.
The Man Who Ate the Town is part of The Less Desirables Network. Give it a listen on iTunes, Stitcher, Podcast Addict and TuneIn, basically anywhere you can listen to podcasts. Or you can listen here (at the bottom of the post).