In Episode #63, proudly recorded at Test Pattern Studios:
- Wise Man Brewing and Willows Bistro Beer Dinner coming Feb 25.
- Tim and Kelly talk about Downtown Restaurant Week coming Feb 19-25 and some of the special menus of participating restaurants.
- Intown Donutz is now open.
- Waldo’s Wings to take over Skippy’s Hot Dogs.
- Valentine’s Day and Ash Wednesday fall on the same day for first time since 1945. What do you or do you not give up for Valentine’s Day?
- Food Holidays
Don’t forget our sponsors:
Washington Perk & Provision Company. Better than a convenience store but not quite a grocery store, in the heart of Washington Park and Downtown WSNC.
The Humble Bee Shoppe is challenging your perception of scratch made and leaving you with an experience you couldn’t possibly forget! With inventive flavor combos and a sense of artistry, The Humble Bee Shoppe isn’t your average bakery.
The Man Who Ate the Town is part of The Less Desirables Network. Give it a listen on iTunes, Stitcher, Podcast Addict and TuneIn, basically anywhere you can listen to podcasts. Or you can listen here (at the bottom of the post).