In Episode #13, proudly recorded from Test Pattern Studios:
- Winston-Salem says goodbye to Mr. Nick Doumas.
- Atelier at Meadowlark announces opening date.
- Something happening on Liberty Street on Wednesday, November 2 (but I can’t tell you what).
- Homebrewer’s Clubhouse event on November 5 (Learn to Homebrew Day).
- Sipping NC: The Art of the Drink coming soon.
Don’t forget my sponsor, Washington Perk & Provision Company. Better than a convenience store but not quite a grocery store, in the heart of Washington Park and Downtown WSNC.
The Man Who Ate the Town is part of The Less Desirables Network. Give it a listen on iTunes, Stitcher, Podcast Addict and TuneIn, basically anywhere you can listen to podcasts. Or you can listen here (at the bottom of the post).