In Episode #74, proudly recorded at Test Pattern Studios:
- Chef Jay Pierce is the new executive chef at Mozelle’s.
- Texas Pete Spirits of Summer is this weekend, June 2.
- Chef Travis Myers to host Chef Cynthia Graubart in a Sunday Supper on June 10.
- Dave and Buster’s coming to Hanes Mall
- Zesto Burgers and Ice Cream opens in East Winston.
- Food Holidays.
Don’t forget our sponsors:
DiLisio’s Italian Family Restaurant. Italian food like you’re sitting, eating in Naples. Wonderful Italian dishes from traditional spaghetti and lasagna to contemporary delights. Rich, flavorful sauces, a variety of pasta options, seafood, meat and more. Just south of Downtown and Business 40 (SOB40).
Washington Perk & Provision Company. Better than a convenience store but not quite a grocery store, in the heart of Washington Park and Downtown WSNC.
The Humble Bee Shoppe is challenging your perception of scratch made and leaving you with an experience you couldn’t possibly forget! With inventive flavor combos and a sense of artistry, The Humble Bee Shoppe isn’t your average bakery.
The Man Who Ate the Town is part of The Less Desirables Network.
Give it a listen on iTunes, Stitcher, Podcast Addict and TuneIn, basically anywhere you can listen to podcasts. Or you can listen here (at the bottom of the post).
This episode is archived. Contact Tim if you need to hear it.