Tim (solo) discusses:
- Eat Drink Burger Week has come and gone. Tim talks about the burgers he had during the event; winners announced later this week.
- Tim also talked about Adam Andrews opening a taco spot in the old Crafted location.
- DiLisio’s greatly reduces hours.
- Piedmont Aviation Snack Bar. Food Freaks. Gatsby’s.
- Goodtime Bar-B-Cue ceasing operations this week.
- Taqueria Luciano lost his truck and part of his home to fire.
- Mama Mia Italian Ice founder passes away.
- Clementine’s no longer part of Sir Winston.
- Ginger Fox opens downtown, Tim ponders so many beverage purveyors that close together.
- Cobblestone Market bans dogs.
- Tim attended a couple of events and he discusses them.
- Tim talks about The Country Spinner and a Burger Tour ’21 update.
- “The List” is discussed as well as other food news.
The Man Who Ate the Town website includes the food and beverage list that we have been forging and curating to know when and how your favorite WSNC-area restaurant is doing business!
Don’t forget our sponsors:
Carrabba’s Italian Grill. Healthy, grilled meats, wood-fired pizzas, fresh ingredients, and phenomenal wine dinners. Those are just some of the offerings of Carrabba’s. And, Daniel Butner, the local proprietario, is the salt of the earth and a pillar of good in the community. Go taste the goodness that is Carrabba’s and see why Tim and Ray are always talking it up!
Mojito Latin Soul Food is creating scrumptious Cuban-inspired, Latin-infused street/soul food. A welcoming atmosphere, delicious food, robust cigars, and good times await.
Diamondback Grill. A lovely farm-to-fork eatery nestled in the heart of Buena Vista. Murphy and Kimberly Gregg and company offer fine dining in a casual atmosphere complete with a 20′ wine bar, expert craft cocktails, televisions in the bar area to watch the game, or candlelit dinners in the formal dining area. This gem is waiting to be discovered!
The Man Who Ate the Town is part of The Less Desirables Network. Give it a listen on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Podcast Addict, TuneIn, Amazon Music, Audible, basically anywhere you can listen to podcasts. Or you can listen here (at the bottom of the post).
Podcast: Play in new window | Download