In Episode #149 proudly recorded in The Less Desirables Studios at The Lab at Industry Hill Zoom sponsored by Bull’s Tavern:
Tim, Ray and Lea talk about:
- Restaurants re-emerging to try different ideas, menus and directions to stay relevant and keep their doors open, while offering service to the community that loves them.
- Winston-Salem Strong. This website includes the food and beverage list that we have been forging and resources for businesses and individuals that are needed at this time, including unemployment, SBA loans, tips for servers, and many other services. All this in one place. Winston-Salem Strong!
- Krankies reopen with limited hours, limited days, limited menu and a virtual grocery store.
- Delicious By Shereen starts delivery again.
- Shokunin Ramen becomes Bootleg Ramen and will deliver storable ramen meals and wine from Sanders Ridge.
- DiLisio’s opens on Wednesday, 4/15 for curbside pickup ONLY.
- Corks Caps & Taps have specials going on for curbside pickup. Check out their Facebook page for more details.
- Food holidays and history.
Don’t forget our sponsors:
Carrabba’s Italian Grill. Healthy, grilled meats, wood-fired pizzas, fresh ingredients, and phenomenal wine dinners. That’s just some of the offerings of Carrabba’s. And, Daniel Butner, the local proprietario, is salt of the earth and a pillar of good in the community. Go taste the goodness that is Carrabba’s and see why Tim and Ray are always talking it up!
Washington Perk & Provision Company. Better than a convenience store but not quite a grocery store, in the heart of Washington Park and Downtown WSNC.
The Humble Bee Shoppe is challenging your perception of scratch made and leaving you with an experience you couldn’t possibly forget! With inventive flavor combos and a sense of artistry, The Humble Bee Shoppe isn’t your average bakery.
The Man Who Ate the Town is part of The Less Desirables Network. Give it a listen on iTunes, Stitcher, Podcast Addict and TuneIn, basically anywhere you can listen to podcasts. Or you can listen here (at the bottom of the post).