In Episode #59, proudly recorded at Test Pattern Studios:
- Kelly Bone returns as a guest and now, co-host of the podcast.
- Tim and Kelly talk about their plans for the show moving forward, what it will be, what they’ll talk about.
- Willows re-opens after kitchen renovations.
- Alma Mexicana to open this week.
- Food Holidays and History.
Don’t forget my sponsors:
Washington Perk & Provision Company. Better than a convenience store but not quite a grocery store, in the heart of Washington Park and Downtown WSNC.
The Humble Bee Shoppe is challenging your perception of scratch made and leaving you with an experience you couldn’t possibly forget! With inventive flavor combos and a sense of artistry, The Humble Bee Shoppe isn’t your average bakery.
The Man Who Ate the Town is part of The Less Desirables Network. Give it a listen on iTunes, Stitcher, Podcast Addict and TuneIn, basically anywhere you can listen to podcasts. Or you can listen here (at the bottom of the post).