In Episode #11, proudly recorded from Test Pattern Studios:
- Food holidays and history 10/17 – 10/24.
- Chef Tim Grandinetti to open Quanto Basta West; the walk through.
- Fresh Melt Grilled Cheese and Soup; the walk through?
- Wise Man Brewing; the walk through.
- WuTang Clan beer? You betcha.
- Podcast possibilities with Jordan Keiper of The Tavern in Old Salem.
Don’t forget my sponsor, Washington Perk & Provision Company. Better than a convenience store but not quite a grocery store, in the heart of Washington Park and Downtown WSNC.
The Man Who Ate the Town is part of The Less Desirables Network.
Give it a listen on iTunes, Stitcher, Podcast Addict and TuneIn, basically anywhere you can listen to podcasts. Or you can listen here (at the bottom of the post).
Due to server space restrictions, we have removed this episode from the server. However, we have every episode in “storage.” If you need or want this episode, hit Tim up.