In Episode #119 proudly recorded at The Lab at Industry Hill:
Tim and Ray talk about:
- George Memory of Organix Juice Bar and Cafe Vara Du is in to talk about both locations; great conversation.
- Earl’s owners to open a new bar on the corner of Fourth and Burke.
- Mozelle’s owner buys duplex next door, patio to expand, possibly more.
- Shalom Project has record-setting Big Chill and counting.
- Triad Eco-Tours and NC Hotdogs presents Hot Dog Tasting Trolley Tour. You can get $5 off the price using our own special code: Man5 at this link.
- Food holidays and history.
Don’t forget our sponsors:
DiLisio’s Italian Family Restaurant. Italian food like you’re sitting, eating in Naples. Wonderful Italian dishes from traditional spaghetti and lasagna to contemporary delights. Rich, flavorful sauces, a variety of pasta options, seafood, meat and more. Just south of Downtown and Business 40 (SOB40).
Washington Perk & Provision Company. Better than a convenience store but not quite a grocery store, in the heart of Washington Park and Downtown WSNC.
The Humble Bee Shoppe is challenging your perception of scratch made and leaving you with an experience you couldn’t possibly forget! With inventive flavor combos and a sense of artistry, The Humble Bee Shoppe isn’t your average bakery.
The Man Who Ate the Town is part of The Less Desirables Network. Give it a listen on iTunes, Stitcher, Podcast Addict and TuneIn, basically anywhere you can listen to podcasts. Or you can listen here (at the bottom of the post).
Podcast: Play in new window | Download