In Episode #127 proudly recorded at The Lab at Industry Hill:
Tim and Ray talk about:
- Tim announces his Top 10 Burgers in WSNC (ish)! Will your favorite make the cut?
- Chef Pam Cager opens 3 Layer Cakery tomorrow, October 1 on Liberty Street.
- Carrabba’s and Daniel Butner involved in a lot of cool things around town and Daniel being a “steward of the community.”
- Tim will be judging a chili/stew cookoff at The Big Sip, presented by Piedmont Local Magazine/336 Events, this Saturday, on October 5. More details including purchasing tix here.
- Hot Dog Tasting Trolley Tour is rescheduled for this Saturday, October 5. You can purchase discounted tix using the code “Man5” on this link.
- Food holidays and history.
Don’t forget our sponsors:
Carrabba’s Italian Grill. Healthy, grilled meats, wood-fired pizzas, fresh ingredients, and phenomenal wine dinners. That’s just some of the offerings of Carrabba’s and Daniel Butner, the local proprietario, is salt of the earth and a pillar of good in the community. Go taste the goodness that is Carrabba’s and see why Tim and Ray are always talking it up!
Washington Perk & Provision Company. Better than a convenience store but not quite a grocery store, in the heart of Washington Park and Downtown WSNC.
The Humble Bee Shoppe is challenging your perception of scratch made and leaving you with an experience you couldn’t possibly forget! With inventive flavor combos and a sense of artistry, The Humble Bee Shoppe isn’t your average bakery.
The Man Who Ate the Town is part of The Less Desirables Network. Give it a listen on iTunes, Stitcher, Podcast Addict and TuneIn, basically anywhere you can listen to podcasts. Or you can listen here (at the bottom of the post).
Podcast: Play in new window | Download