In Episode #128 proudly recorded at The Lab at Industry Hill:
Tim and Ray talk about:
- Tim went to The Big Sip Festival this weekend and reviews it.
- The Hot Dog Tasting Trolley Tour happened.
- Hops Burger Bar opens this weekend
- Alex’s Cafe closes.
- Dave Hillman to put Poke restaurant in Alex’s Cafe spot.
- West End Cafe has its first-ever wine dinner on October 27. Call for reservations.
- Carrabba’s is teaming up with iGoPink/Breast Cancer Charities of America. Listen for more details.
- Food holidays and history.
Don’t forget our sponsors:
Carrabba’s Italian Grill. Healthy, grilled meats, wood-fired pizzas, fresh ingredients, and phenomenal wine dinners. That’s just some of the offerings of Carrabba’s and Daniel Butner, the local proprietario, is salt of the earth and a pillar of good in the community. Go taste the goodness that is Carrabba’s and see why Tim and Ray are always talking it up!
Washington Perk & Provision Company. Better than a convenience store but not quite a grocery store, in the heart of Washington Park and Downtown WSNC.
The Humble Bee Shoppe is challenging your perception of scratch made and leaving you with an experience you couldn’t possibly forget! With inventive flavor combos and a sense of artistry, The Humble Bee Shoppe isn’t your average bakery.
The Man Who Ate the Town is part of The Less Desirables Network. Give it a listen on iTunes, Stitcher, Podcast Addict and TuneIn, basically anywhere you can listen to podcasts. Or you can listen here (at the bottom of the post).