In Episode #131 proudly recorded in The Less Desirables Studios at The Lab at Industry Hill:
Tim and Ray talk about:
- The Beer Dads (Tim, Jon and Paul) along with their wives, Tim’s son and friends Ryan and December have a meal at the Partner’s Table with Daniel Butner at Carrabba’s.
- The special luncheon, Mission to Serve is for The Peacekeepers/WSPD and FCSO and Special Olympics Forsyth County happening at Carrabba’s on November 7. Make your reservation HERE.
- Street Team Member Steven McDowall sponsors lunch at Little Richard’s Barbecue on Stratford.
- Tim visits Bobby Boy Bakeshop.
- Tim judged Forklift presented by Providence and Second Harvest Food Bank.
- Becky Zollicoffer will open a version of Let It Grow Produce in Organix Juice Bar on Hawthorne.
- Tim responds to a comment/email left about the Burger List.
- Food holidays and history.