In Episode #151 proudly recorded in The Less Desirables Studios at The Lab at Industry Hill. Zoom sponsored by Bull’s Tavern:
Tim and Lea talk about (Ray is off this week):
- Algenon Cash of Zesto Burgers & Ice Cream and Skrimp Shack is Zooming in to talk about the Triad Food & Beverage Coalition, what it is, how it affects the F&B industry in the Triad, how you can help and more.
- Intown Donutz is assessing their reopening and asking their fans for input.
- Restaurants re-emerging to try different ideas, menus, and directions to stay relevant and keep their doors open, while offering service to the community that loves them.
- Winston-Salem Strong. This website includes the food and beverage list that we have been forging and resources for businesses and individuals that are needed at this time, including unemployment, SBA loans, tips for servers, and many other services. All this in one place. Winston-Salem Strong!
- J&J Food Mart is hiring.
- Food holidays and history.
Don’t forget our sponsors:
Carrabba’s Italian Grill. Healthy, grilled meats, wood-fired pizzas, fresh ingredients, and phenomenal wine dinners. That’s just some of the offerings of Carrabba’s. And, Daniel Butner, the local proprietario, is salt of the earth and a pillar of good in the community. Go taste the goodness that is Carrabba’s and see why Tim and Ray are always talking it up!
Washington Perk & Provision Company. Better than a convenience store but not quite a grocery store, in the heart of Washington Park and Downtown WSNC.
The Humble Bee Shoppe is challenging your perception of scratch made and leaving you with an experience you couldn’t possibly forget! With inventive flavor combos and a sense of artistry, The Humble Bee Shoppe isn’t your average bakery.
The Man Who Ate the Town is part of The Less Desirables Network. Give it a listen on iTunes, Stitcher, Podcast Addict, and TuneIn, basically anywhere you can listen to podcasts. Or you can listen here (at the bottom of the post).