In Episode #19, proudly recorded from Test Pattern Studios:
- Ed Witt no longer with Katharine Brasserie & Bar.
- Tavern in Old Salem on Winter Break.
- Chef Kevin Reddick lands new gig.
- Slappy’s Chicken now making deliveries.
- The Big Eat happens tonight!
- Food holidays and history.
Don’t forget my sponsor, Washington Perk & Provision Company. Better than a convenience store but not quite a grocery store, in the heart of Washington Park and Downtown WSNC.
The Man Who Ate the Town is part of The Less Desirables Network.
Give it a listen on iTunes, Stitcher, Podcast Addict and TuneIn, basically anywhere you can listen to podcasts. Or you can listen here (at the bottom of the post).
Due to server space restrictions, we have removed this episode from the server. However, we have every episode in “storage.” If you need or want this episode, hit Tim up.