In Episode #190, proudly recorded in The Less Desirables Studios (South). Zoom sponsored by Bull’s Tavern:
We are now featured on the Triad Podcast Network!
Tim, Ray talk about:
- Happy International Women’s Day!!
- “The Man Who Ate the Town’s Burger Tour ’21” is coming next week.
- The Butcher’s Block is open!
- Black Mountain Chocolate Bar has ABC permits!
- Both Forsyth Seafood and Cin Cin are hiring.
- ByGood Coffee will be closed parts of this weekend after a family death.
- CAVA takes the place of Zoe’s Kitchen on Stratford Rd.
- Kingz Market Downtown now serves breakfast.
- Tim and Stephanie ate at Est! Est! Est! and Tim gives a review.
- A review of Joe’s Take-Out in Clemmons.
- Other local restaurant news.
- Tim and Lea talk about “List” updates.
- Winston-Salem Strong. This website includes the food and beverage list that we have been forging and resources for businesses and individuals that are needed at this time, including unemployment, SBA loans, tips for servers, and many other services. All this in one place. Winston-Salem Strong!
Don’t forget our sponsors:
Carrabba’s Italian Grill. Healthy, grilled meats, wood-fired pizzas, fresh ingredients, and phenomenal wine dinners. Those are just some of the offerings of Carrabba’s. And, Daniel Butner, the local proprietario, is salt of the earth and a pillar of good in the community. Go taste the goodness that is Carrabba’s and see why Tim and Ray are always talking it up!
Washington Perk & Provision Company. Better than a convenience store but not quite a grocery store, in the heart of Washington Park and Downtown WSNC.
Mojito Latin Soul Food is creating scrumptious Cuban-inspired, Latin-infused street/soul food. Welcoming atmosphere, delicious food, robust cigars, and good times await.
Diamondback Grill. A lovely farm-to-fork eatery nestled in the heart of Buena Vista. Murphy and Kimberly Gregg and company offer fine dining in a casual atmosphere complete with a 20′ wine bar, expert craft cocktails, televisions in the bar area to watch the game or candlelit dinners in the formal dining area. This gem is waiting to be discovered!
The Man Who Ate the Town is part of The Less Desirables Network. Give it a listen on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Podcast Addict, TuneIn, Amazon Music, Audible, basically anywhere you can listen to podcasts. Or you can listen here (at the bottom of the post).
Podcast: Play in new window | Download