In Episode #205 proudly recorded in The Less Desirables Studios in The Lab at Industry Hill:
We are now featured on the Triad Podcast Network!
Tim and Ray talk about:
- The relevance of local restaurants taking a vacation during the July 4 week in this market.
- Tim reviews tastings at Katharine and Sir Winston.
- Jimmy the Greek is scaling hours.
- Southern Spice Cuisine is coming to Bermuda Run.
- Providence of Winston-Salem to have a beer dinner with Hoots Beer Company.
- Eat Drink Burger Week coming.
- Tim talks about The Country Spinner and a Burger Tour ’21 update.
- “The List” is discussed as well as other food news.
- Winston-Salem Strong. This website includes the food and beverage list that we have been forging and resources for businesses and individuals that are needed at this time, including unemployment, SBA loans, tips for servers, and many other services. All this in one place. Winston-Salem Strong!
Don’t forget our sponsors:
Carrabba’s Italian Grill. Healthy, grilled meats, wood-fired pizzas, fresh ingredients, and phenomenal wine dinners. Those are just some of the offerings of Carrabba’s. And, Daniel Butner, the local proprietario, is the salt of the earth and a pillar of good in the community. Go taste the goodness that is Carrabba’s and see why Tim and Ray are always talking it up!
Washington Perk & Provision Company. Better than a convenience store but not quite a grocery store, in the heart of Washington Park and Downtown WSNC.
Mojito Latin Soul Food is creating scrumptious Cuban-inspired, Latin-infused street/soul food. A welcoming atmosphere, delicious food, robust cigars, and good times await.
Diamondback Grill. A lovely farm-to-fork eatery nestled in the heart of Buena Vista. Murphy and Kimberly Gregg and company offer fine dining in a casual atmosphere complete with a 20′ wine bar, expert craft cocktails, televisions in the bar area to watch the game or candlelit dinners in the formal dining area. This gem is waiting to be discovered!
The Man Who Ate the Town is part of The Less Desirables Network. Give it a listen on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Podcast Addict, TuneIn, Amazon Music, Audible, basically anywhere you can listen to podcasts. Or you can listen here (at the bottom of the post).