In Episode #208 proudly recorded in The Less Desirables Studios in The Lab at Industry Hill:
We are now featured on the Triad Podcast Network!
Tim and Ray talk about:
- Lena Gallins and Mama Zoë Michael are on to talk about TWO new Yamas Mediterranean Street Food locations, happenings with the Michael Family Group, and more.
- Cagney’s Mediterraneo Pizza and Grill, Clementine’s, Salem Organic Supply, Quiet Pint.
- Pig-N-Out announces retirement and closure.
- Spring House and Chef Tim Grandinetti bring back the Sweet Summer Luv Luv Festival August 11-14.
- Washington Perk under new ownership.
- Crumbl Cookie, DiLisio’s, and Taste of the Triad.
- Eat Drink Burger Week coming.
- Tim talks about The Country Spinner and a Burger Tour ’21 update.
- “The List” is discussed as well as other food news.
- Winston-Salem Strong. This website includes the food and beverage list that we have been forging and resources for businesses and individuals that are needed at this time, including unemployment, SBA loans, tips for servers, and many other services. All this in one place. Winston-Salem Strong!
Don’t forget our sponsors:
Carrabba’s Italian Grill. Healthy, grilled meats, wood-fired pizzas, fresh ingredients, and phenomenal wine dinners. Those are just some of the offerings of Carrabba’s. And, Daniel Butner, the local proprietario, is the salt of the earth and a pillar of good in the community. Go taste the goodness that is Carrabba’s and see why Tim and Ray are always talking it up!
Washington Perk & Provision Company. Better than a convenience store but not quite a grocery store, in the heart of Washington Park and Downtown WSNC.
Mojito Latin Soul Food is creating scrumptious Cuban-inspired, Latin-infused street/soul food. A welcoming atmosphere, delicious food, robust cigars, and good times await.
Diamondback Grill. A lovely farm-to-fork eatery nestled in the heart of Buena Vista. Murphy and Kimberly Gregg and company offer fine dining in a casual atmosphere complete with a 20′ wine bar, expert craft cocktails, televisions in the bar area to watch the game or candlelit dinners in the formal dining area. This gem is waiting to be discovered!
The Man Who Ate the Town is part of The Less Desirables Network. Give it a listen on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Podcast Addict, TuneIn, Amazon Music, Audible, basically anywhere you can listen to podcasts. Or you can listen here (at the bottom of the post).