In Episode #21, proudly recorded from Test Pattern Studios:
- The Big Eat.
- Wise Man Brewing opening.
- Atelier on Trade reopens.
- Rusty Bumper Ice Cream moves, Rena Marie’s Coffees and Bubble Teas takes its place.
- Brittany McGee’s Humble Bee Shoppe muffins and Twin City Hive‘s truffles in new florist on 6th, Sweet Aromaz.
- Food holidays and history.
Don’t forget my sponsor, Washington Perk & Provision Company. Better than a convenience store but not quite a grocery store, in the heart of Washington Park and Downtown WSNC.
The Man Who Ate the Town is part of The Less Desirables Network.
Give it a listen on iTunes, Stitcher, Podcast Addict and TuneIn, basically anywhere you can listen to podcasts. Or you can listen here (at the bottom of the post).
Due to server space restrictions, we have removed this episode from the server. However, we have every episode in “storage.” If you need or want this episode, hit Tim up.