Tim, Michael discuss:
- Shannon Faircloth, owner of B and G Pies is in the studio to talk about the company, its history, her ownership, the product, and more.
- Eat Drink Burger Week is here! Tim and Michael talk about the week-long event, how it was started by Triad Food and Beverage Coalition in conjunction with the Winston-Salem Journal and the Greensboro News & Record, and the lineup of restaurants and their burgers involved.
- Mojito Sets up GoFundMe.
- Boone Doggies news. Grandma Ruby’s expands hours.
- Little Red Caboose and other WSNC-based establishments are in a new music video.
- Tim and Michael both went to New Sichuan.
- Tim talks about The Country Spinner and a Burger Tour ’21 update.
- “The List” is discussed as well as other food news.
The Man Who Ate the Town website includes the food and beverage list that we have been forging and curating to know when and how your favorite WSNC-area restaurant is doing business!
Don’t forget our sponsors:
Carrabba’s Italian Grill. Healthy, grilled meats, wood-fired pizzas, fresh ingredients, and phenomenal wine dinners. Those are just some of the offerings of Carrabba’s. And, Daniel Butner, the local proprietario, is the salt of the earth and a pillar of good in the community. Go taste the goodness that is Carrabba’s and see why Tim and Ray are always talking it up!
Mojito Latin Soul Food is creating scrumptious Cuban-inspired, Latin-infused street/soul food. A welcoming atmosphere, delicious food, robust cigars, and good times await.
Diamondback Grill. A lovely farm-to-fork eatery nestled in the heart of Buena Vista. Murphy and Kimberly Gregg and company offer fine dining in a casual atmosphere complete with a 20′ wine bar, expert craft cocktails, televisions in the bar area to watch the game, or candlelit dinners in the formal dining area. This gem is waiting to be discovered!
The Man Who Ate the Town is part of The Less Desirables Network. Give it a listen on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Podcast Addict, TuneIn, Amazon Music, Audible, basically anywhere you can listen to podcasts. Or you can listen here (at the bottom of the post).