In Episode #219 proudly recorded in The Less Desirables Studios in The Lab at Industry Hill:
We are now featured on the Triad Podcast Network!
Tim, Michael discuss:
- Mojito scales back hours due to staffing.
- Zito Pizzeria closed Monday, Oct 25 through Wednesday, Oct 27 for respite.
- A new “fry” place is coming.
- Michael Restaurant Group looking for a thief.
- City Beverage. Cibo Trattoria. Maddie Cakes Bakery.
- Tim attended Alma Mexicana’s server training.
- Tim and Stephanie’s “Big International Adventure” over the weekend.
- Daniel Butner leaves the foodservice industry.
- Tim talks about The Country Spinner and a Burger Tour ’21 update.
- “The List” is discussed as well as other food news.
The Man Who Ate the Town website includes the food and beverage list that we have been forging and curating to know when and how your favorite WSNC-area restaurant is doing business!
Don’t forget our sponsors:
Mojito Latin Soul Food is creating scrumptious Cuban-inspired, Latin-infused street/soul food. A welcoming atmosphere, delicious food, robust cigars, and good times await.
Diamondback Grill. A lovely farm-to-fork eatery nestled in the heart of Buena Vista. Murphy and Kimberly Gregg and company offer fine dining in a casual atmosphere complete with a 20′ wine bar, expert craft cocktails, televisions in the bar area to watch the game, or candlelit dinners in the formal dining area. This gem is waiting to be discovered!
The Man Who Ate the Town is part of The Less Desirables Network. Give it a listen on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Podcast Addict, TuneIn, Amazon Music, Audible, basically anywhere you can listen to podcasts. Or you can listen here (at the bottom of the post).