In Episode #227 proudly recorded in The Less Desirables Studios in The Lab at Industry Hill:
- Chef Eric Brownlee, his wife, Morgan, and Asst FOH Manager, Mark Patykewich of The Katharine Brasserie and Bar in the Kimpton Cardinal Hotel are Tim’s guests.
- The gang discusses the restaurant, the awesomeness that is Chef Eric Brownlee, French cuisine, world cuisine, things happening at The Katharine, and more, lots more. Tim really enjoyed having these guests.
- Also, ROAR has opened a couple of concepts. Bootleg Ramen, El Patron Bar & Grill, Wicked Awesome Foods.
- Tim and Stephanie’s Burns Night Supper.
- Eat Drink Restaurant Week is coming.
- “The List,” Country Spinner, and burgers are discussed as well as other food news.
- Visit The Go-To Winston-Salem to find out about events around the WSNC area.
The Man Who Ate the Town website includes the food and beverage list that we have been forging and curating to know when and how your favorite WSNC-area restaurant is doing business!
Don’t forget our sponsors:
Mojito Latin Soul Food is creating scrumptious Cuban-inspired, Latin-infused street/soul food. A welcoming atmosphere, delicious food, robust cigars, and good times await.
Diamondback Grill. A lovely farm-to-fork eatery nestled in the heart of Buena Vista. Murphy and Kimberly Gregg and company offer fine dining in a casual atmosphere complete with a 20′ wine bar, expert craft cocktails, televisions in the bar area to watch the game, or candlelit dinners in the formal dining area. This gem is waiting to be discovered!
The Man Who Ate the Town is part of The Less Desirables Network. Give it a listen on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Podcast Addict, TuneIn, Amazon Music, Audible, basically anywhere you can listen to podcasts. Or you can listen here (at the bottom of the post).
Podcast: Play in new window | Download