In Episode #230 proudly recorded in the Such-N-Such Media Studios at Liberty Plaza:
- Tre Nonné has closed permanently. Que Vida Latin Street Grill will replace it.
- Tim and Street Team Steve visited K-Stop and here’s Tim’s report.
- Diamondback Grill is opening a new downtown location.
- Carroll Leggett gets (mostly) to the bottom of what is going into the old Hops Burger Bar location on Reynolda.
- The latest from the soap opera called “Winston-Salem Eats.” This includes a “B*tch Session” from Tim.
- Visit The Go-To Winston-Salem for not only food but other happenings around town!
- Food history and holidays for this week.
Don’t forget our sponsors:
Mojito Latin Soul Food is creating scrumptious Cuban-inspired, Latin-infused street/soul food. A welcoming atmosphere, delicious food, robust cigars, and good times await.
Diamondback Grill. A lovely farm-to-fork eatery nestled in the heart of Buena Vista. Murphy and Kimberly Gregg and company offer fine dining in a casual atmosphere complete with a 20′ wine bar, expert craft cocktails, televisions in the bar area to watch the game or candlelit dinners in the formal dining area. This gem is waiting to be discovered!
The Man Who Ate the Town is part of The Less Desirables Network. Give it a listen on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Podcast Addict, TuneIn, Amazon Music, Audible, basically anywhere you can listen to podcasts. Or you can listen here (at the bottom of the post). Like, Rate, Subscribe, and hit the “alert” bell to make sure you know when the latest episodes are released!