In Episode #27, proudly recorded from Test Pattern Studios:
- Brittany McGee is on to talk about the forthcoming Humble Bee Shoppe.
- La Vie En Rose food truck owners opens City Kitchen in Lexington.
- Local 27101 to offer delivery soon.
- New column on The Man Who Ate the Town blog.
- Food holidays and history.
Don’t forget my sponsor, Washington Perk & Provision Company. Better than a convenience store but not quite a grocery store, in the heart of Washington Park and Downtown WSNC.
The Man Who Ate the Town is part of The Less Desirables Network. Give it a listen on iTunes, Stitcher, Podcast Addict and TuneIn, basically anywhere you can listen to podcasts. Or you can listen here (at the bottom of the post).