In Episode #28, proudly recorded from Test Pattern Studios:
- Red Lantern Japanese Food Pop-Up at Hoots on Wednesday, March 15.
- Chef Travis Myers has a birthday.
- Former Wen Hwa to reopen soon as C&D Asian Fusion Cuisine.
- O’Brien’s Deli to open second location downtown in old Honey Pot location.
- Cowboy Brazilian Steakhouse gets signage, is closer to opening.
- Food holidays and history.
Don’t forget my sponsor, Washington Perk & Provision Company. Better than a convenience store but not quite a grocery store, in the heart of Washington Park and Downtown WSNC.
The Man Who Ate the Town is part of The Less Desirables Network. Give it a listen on iTunes, Stitcher, Podcast Addict and TuneIn, basically anywhere you can listen to podcasts. Or you can listen here (at the bottom of the post). This episode is archived. Contact Tim if you need to hear it.