In Episode #38, proudly recorded from Test Pattern Studios:
- A mystery is emerging in the old Community Arts Cafe space in the Chamber Building.
- “Upscale” Mexican restaurant going in a high-rent location? We’ll see.
- Finnigan’s Wake continues its reconstruction.
- Sweet Potatoes & Miss Ora’s Chicken are set to open.
- Old Nick Williams Spirits to open this weekend in Lewisville.
- Dogwood Hops & Crops to open next week.
- Food Holidays and History.
Don’t forget my sponsors:
Washington Perk & Provision Company. Better than a convenience store but not quite a grocery store, in the heart of Washington Park and Downtown WSNC.
The Humble Bee Shoppe is challenging your perception of scratch made and leaving you with an experience you couldn’t possibly forget! With inventive flavor combos and a sense of artistry, The Humble Bee Shoppe isn’t your average bakery.
The Man Who Ate the Town is part of The Less Desirables Network.
Give it a listen on iTunes, Stitcher, Podcast Addict and TuneIn, basically anywhere you can listen to podcasts. Or you can listen here (at the bottom of the post).
This episode is archived. Contact Tim if you need to hear it.