In Episode #47, proudly recorded from Test Pattern Studios:
- A brief review of Fiddlin’ Fish Brewery.
- A brief review of Bahtmobile Food Truck.
- Joymongers to open a barrel hall and tasting room/bar in the West End of WSNC.
- Tokyo Shapiro is now Charm Thai on Fourth Street.
- New “authentic” Mexican Restaurant on Fourth to be called Xcaret (EX-cah-ret)
- Food Holidays and History
Don’t forget my sponsors:
Washington Perk & Provision Company. Better than a convenience store but not quite a grocery store, in the heart of Washington Park and Downtown WSNC.
The Humble Bee Shoppe is challenging your perception of scratch made and leaving you with an experience you couldn’t possibly forget! With inventive flavor combos and a sense of artistry, The Humble Bee Shoppe isn’t your average bakery.
The Man Who Ate the Town is part of The Less Desirables Network.
Give it a listen on iTunes, Stitcher, Podcast Addict and TuneIn, basically anywhere you can listen to podcasts. Or you can listen here (at the bottom of the post).
This episode is archived. Contact Tim if you need to hear it.