In Episode #64, proudly recorded at Test Pattern Studios:
- Wise Man Brewing and Willows Bistro Beer Dinner coming Feb 25 (that’s this Sunday).
- It is Restaurant Week downtown right now!
- Burger Batch opens a new High Point location.
- Famous Toastery opens an additional WSNC location.
- Kelly talks about Footnotes, a new coffee and cocktail lounge/event space.
- Food Holidays.
Don’t forget our sponsors:
Washington Perk & Provision Company. Better than a convenience store but not quite a grocery store, in the heart of Washington Park and Downtown WSNC.
The Humble Bee Shoppe is challenging your perception of scratch made and leaving you with an experience you couldn’t possibly forget! With inventive flavor combos and a sense of artistry, The Humble Bee Shoppe isn’t your average bakery.
The Man Who Ate the Town is part of The Less Desirables Network.
Give it a listen on iTunes, Stitcher, Podcast Addict and TuneIn, basically anywhere you can listen to podcasts. Or you can listen here (at the bottom of the post).
This episode is archived. Contact Tim if you need to hear it.