In Episode #98, proudly recorded at The Lab at Industry Hill:
Tim and Ray talk about:
- DiLisios is hosting TWO Wine Dinners on Valentine’s Day
- Scott and Brenda Gerding sell their stake in Midtown Cafe to their partners Jeff and Stephanie Cayton.
- George and Joann Kortesis sells Stratford Station Grille to Cagney’s.
- Tim tries Bib’s Downtown’s breakfast.
- Food holidays and history
No poll this week!
Don’t forget our sponsors:
DiLisio’s Italian Family Restaurant. Italian food like you’re sitting, eating in Naples. Wonderful Italian dishes from traditional spaghetti and lasagna to contemporary delights. Rich, flavorful sauces, a variety of pasta options, seafood, meat and more. Just south of Downtown and Business 40 (SOB40).
Washington Perk & Provision Company. Better than a convenience store but not quite a grocery store, in the heart of Washington Park and Downtown WSNC.
The Humble Bee Shoppe is challenging your perception of scratch made and leaving you with an experience you couldn’t possibly forget! With inventive flavor combos and a sense of artistry, The Humble Bee Shoppe isn’t your average bakery.
The Man Who Ate the Town is part of The Less Desirables Network. Give it a listen on iTunes, Stitcher, Podcast Addict and TuneIn, basically anywhere you can listen to podcasts. Or you can listen here (at the bottom of the post).