We have had a lot of updates today and yesterday and those are mostly from “my side” of the list. I do all establishments on the list from “1709” to “Los Torito’s.” Lea keeps me informed on “her side” and I fill in where I can. But, it will continue to be hectic for the next few weeks. Here’s part 9:
From La Casa Lopez’s Facebook: (edited from all caps)
Ok my lovely friends, finally we can open today at 5:00 PM. Your Restaurant La Casa Lopez Mexican Grill.
Thank you, everyone, for all your support.
So see you soon.
God bless everyone thank you 🙏🏼 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼
From Little Richard’s Barbecue’s Facebook:
To Our Beloved Customers,
Your safety is our foremost priority. Therefore, we will be taking many steps to help ensure an even cleaner and sanitary restaurant environment during the COVID-19 pandemic. The following steps are being taken by your Little Richard’s team:
1. Curbside and drive-thru will continue to be encouraged.
2. Employees will go through daily health screenings with temperature checks.
3. Employees will wear face coverings and gloves.
4. Employees will consistently wash hands with warm soap and water.
5. The restaurant will operate at no more than 50 percent capacity.
6. Meticulous cleaning prior to opening our doors daily.
7. We will continuously sanitize all common areas (hallways, entryways, bathrooms, counters, etc.).
8. All tables and chairs will be separated at least 6 feet apart.
9. Customers will be asked to wait at least 6 feet apart from each other.
10. Condiments and menus will no longer be placed on tables.
11. Hand sanitizer will be available for customer use.
We appreciate your willingness to help us in keeping a safe eating environment. Please follow the “3-Ws: Wear, Wait and Wash” and together, as a community, we will overcome this virus.
Your Little Richard’s Family
From Los Torito’s Facebook:
They go on to say that their dining room and patio will be open, weather permitting.
From Earl’s WS’ Facebook:
Countdown starts now, y’all! Earl’s opening back up in 5 days! Wednesday at 4 pm! Gonna ease back into normalcy with this schedule right here. We got plenty of square footage outside & in to space y’all out and social distance like a champ.
#earlsws #winstonsalem #wsncfood #covidupdate #dtwsnc #camelcity #bestofwinston #mywsnc
From Mayflower Seafood’s Facebook:
Our dining room will be open today at 5 pm!!! We will obviously be in accordance with what the governor has recommended. We will only be at 50% capacity and will be practicing social distancing and conforming to all the new rules and regulations during phase 2. We can’t wait to see all of our amazing customers and we want to thank every one of you that supported and continue to support us during these hard times. Also we wanted to thank all our employees for their dedication and hard work. Thank you and God bless you.