In Episode #85, proudly recorded at The Lab at Industry Hill:
“The Tims” talk about:
- Tequila Time with Tim featuring Casamigo’s Reposado.
- The Bar on 4th has sold and closed. New location named Thirsty Palette hoping to open this weekend.
- Billy Bob’s Silver Diner to be demolished and replaced with new Breakfastime.
- Crazy Crab & Seafood to open in old Hero House location on Peters Creek.
- Humble Bee Shoppe featured on WGHP.
- Tim B talks a little about Honky Tonk Smokehouse.
- Tim B talks about Urban Soul on the Farm event by Soul Food Sessions
- Food Holidays.
No poll this week.
Don’t forget our sponsors:
DiLisio’s Italian Family Restaurant. Italian food like you’re sitting, eating in Naples. Wonderful Italian dishes from traditional spaghetti and lasagna to contemporary delights. Rich, flavorful sauces, a variety of pasta options, seafood, meat and more. Just south of Downtown and Business 40 (SOB40).
Washington Perk & Provision Company. Better than a convenience store but not quite a grocery store, in the heart of Washington Park and Downtown WSNC.
The Humble Bee Shoppe is challenging your perception of scratch made and leaving you with an experience you couldn’t possibly forget! With inventive flavor combos and a sense of artistry, The Humble Bee Shoppe isn’t your average bakery.
The Man Who Ate the Town is part of The Less Desirables Network. Give it a listen on iTunes, Stitcher, Podcast Addict and TuneIn, basically anywhere you can listen to podcasts. Or you can listen here (at the bottom of the post).