In Episode #123 proudly recorded at The Lab at Industry Hill:
Tim and Ray talk about:
- Caitlin Weaver, former co-host on The Less Desirables podcast visits the studio and talks foodstuffs with Tim and Ray.
- Daniel Butner and Carrabba’s is doing awesome things in the community, including the Oncology/Hematology Prom, as well as a wine dinner and this Friday, he’s feeding the road crew that’s doing the work on Old Business 40/Salem Parkway!
- Tim will be judging a chili/stew cookoff at The Big Sip, presented by Piedmont Local Magazine/336 Events on October 5. More details including purchasing tix here.
- Hot Dog Tasting Trolley Tour is rescheduled for October 5. You can purchase discounted tix using the code “Man5” on this link.
- Update on Summer of Burgers Tour.
- Food holidays and history.
Don’t forget our sponsors:
DiLisio’s Italian Family Restaurant. Italian food like you’re sitting, eating in Naples. Wonderful Italian dishes from traditional spaghetti and lasagna to contemporary delights. Rich, flavorful sauces, a variety of pasta options, seafood, meat and more. Just south of Downtown and Business 40 (SOB40).
Washington Perk & Provision Company. Better than a convenience store but not quite a grocery store, in the heart of Washington Park and Downtown WSNC.
The Humble Bee Shoppe is challenging your perception of scratch made and leaving you with an experience you couldn’t possibly forget! With inventive flavor combos and a sense of artistry, The Humble Bee Shoppe isn’t your average bakery.
The Man Who Ate the Town is part of The Less Desirables Network. Give it a listen on iTunes, Stitcher, Podcast Addict and TuneIn, basically anywhere you can listen to podcasts. Or you can listen here (at the bottom of the post).