In Episode #40, proudly recorded from Test Pattern Studios:
- Finnigan’s Wake continues its reconstruction and should reopen on June 29.
- Harry Kahuna’s Tiki Grill coming from owners of Pintxos Pour House.
- Dogwood Hops & Crops “friends and family” night.
- Brand new state-of-the-art Lowe’s Foods opened last week in Kernersville.
- Food Holidays and History.
Don’t forget my sponsors:
Washington Perk & Provision Company. Better than a convenience store but not quite a grocery store, in the heart of Washington Park and Downtown WSNC.
The Humble Bee Shoppe is challenging your perception of scratch made and leaving you with an experience you couldn’t possibly forget! With inventive flavor combos and a sense of artistry, The Humble Bee Shoppe isn’t your average bakery.
The Man Who Ate the Town is part of The Less Desirables Network. Give it a listen on iTunes, Stitcher, Podcast Addict and TuneIn, basically anywhere you can listen to podcasts. Or you can listen here (at the bottom of the post).