In Episode #159 proudly recorded in The Less Desirables Studios (South). Zoom sponsored by Bull’s Tavern:
Tim, Ray and Lea talk about:
- Michael Millan from Mojito Latin Soul Food is on the podcast to talk about the new restaurant taking over the space formerly occupied by Mary’s Gourmet Diner, Mary’s, Mojito Mobile Kitchen, Cuban food and more.
- Bonefish Grill closes its Winston-Salem location on Stratford, permanently.
- Grecian Corner will make an announcement for dine-in soon.
- Some restaurants will be closing for July 4th. Watch our page and the F&B list for updates.
- Some restaurants are making moves to come back strong.
- Tim and Lea talk about “List” updates.
- Winston-Salem Strong. This website includes the food and beverage list that we have been forging and resources for businesses and individuals that are needed at this time, including unemployment, SBA loans, tips for servers, and many other services. All this in one place. Winston-Salem Strong!
- Food holidays and history.
Don’t forget our sponsors:
Carrabba’s Italian Grill. Healthy, grilled meats, wood-fired pizzas, fresh ingredients, and phenomenal wine dinners. That’s just some of the offerings of Carrabba’s. And, Daniel Butner, the local proprietario, is salt of the earth and a pillar of good in the community. Go taste the goodness that is Carrabba’s and see why Tim and Ray are always talking it up!
Washington Perk & Provision Company. Better than a convenience store but not quite a grocery store, in the heart of Washington Park and Downtown WSNC.
The Humble Bee Shoppe is challenging your perception of scratch made and leaving you with an experience you couldn’t possibly forget! With inventive flavor combos and a sense of artistry, The Humble Bee Shoppe isn’t your average bakery.
The Man Who Ate the Town is part of The Less Desirables Network. Give it a listen on iTunes, Stitcher, Podcast Addict, and TuneIn, basically anywhere you can listen to podcasts. Or you can listen here (at the bottom of the post).