In Episode #174, proudly recorded in The Less Desirables Studios (South). Zoom sponsored by Bull’s Tavern:
Tim, Ray, and Lea talk about:
- Mojito Latin Soul Food is our newest sponsors!
- Greg Carlyle is on to talk about upcoming changes to Local 27101, food, name, etc.
- Spruce Street Garden – Craft Tavern closes.
- Miss Ora’s & Sweet Potatoes.
- Etiquette with International Cuisine.
- Bleu, Bernardin’s and Downtown Deli posting for the first time in a long while.
- Winston-Salem Greek Festival to hold Greek Fest Express.
- Cheesecakes by Alex.
- 237 Fifth.
- Carrabba’s Mission to Serve is postponed; blood drive happening shortly.
- Other local restaurant news.
- Tim and Lea talk about “List” updates.
- Winston-Salem Strong. This website includes the food and beverage list that we have been forging and resources for businesses and individuals that are needed at this time, including unemployment, SBA loans, tips for servers, and many other services. All this in one place. Winston-Salem Strong!
- Food holidays and history.
Don’t forget our sponsors:
Carrabba’s Italian Grill. Healthy, grilled meats, wood-fired pizzas, fresh ingredients, and phenomenal wine dinners. That’s just some of the offerings of Carrabba’s. And, Daniel Butner, the local proprietario, is salt of the earth and a pillar of good in the community. Go taste the goodness that is Carrabba’s and see why Tim and Ray are always talking it up!
Washington Perk & Provision Company. Better than a convenience store but not quite a grocery store, in the heart of Washington Park and Downtown WSNC.
The Humble Bee Shoppe is challenging your perception of scratch made and leaving you with an experience you couldn’t possibly forget! With inventive flavor combos and a sense of artistry, The Humble Bee Shoppe isn’t your average bakery.
Mojito Latin Soul Food is creating scrumptious Cuban-inspired, Latin-infused street/soul food. Welcoming atmosphere, delicious food, robust cigars, and good times await. Welcome to TMWATT family!
The Man Who Ate the Town is part of The Less Desirables Network. Give it a listen on iTunes, Stitcher, Podcast Addict, and TuneIn, basically anywhere you can listen to podcasts. Or you can listen here (at the bottom of the post).