In Episode #114 proudly recorded at The Lab at Industry Hill:
Tim and Ray talk about:
- Antonina Whaples from Kindred Spirits is in to talk WSNC.
- Uncle Buzzy’s closes and it is disrupting the city.
- Hutch & Harris close their dining room for the month.
- Payper Plates is a new meat + 3 in Clemmons
- Tim & Ray talk Carrabba’s.
- Food holidays and history.
No poll this week!
Don’t forget our sponsors:
DiLisio’s Italian Family Restaurant. Italian food like you’re sitting, eating in Naples. Wonderful Italian dishes from traditional spaghetti and lasagna to contemporary delights. Rich, flavorful sauces, a variety of pasta options, seafood, meat and more. Just south of Downtown and Business 40 (SOB40).
Washington Perk & Provision Company. Better than a convenience store but not quite a grocery store, in the heart of Washington Park and Downtown WSNC.
The Humble Bee Shoppe is challenging your perception of scratch made and leaving you with an experience you couldn’t possibly forget! With inventive flavor combos and a sense of artistry, The Humble Bee Shoppe isn’t your average bakery.
The Man Who Ate the Town is part of The Less Desirables Network. Give it a listen on iTunes, Stitcher, Podcast Addict and TuneIn, basically anywhere you can listen to podcasts. Or you can listen here (at the bottom of the post).