In Episode #13, proudly recorded from Test Pattern Studios:
- Winston-Salem says goodbye to Mr. Nick Doumas.
- Atelier at Meadowlark announces opening date.
- Something happening on Liberty Street on Wednesday, November 2 (but I can’t tell you what).
- Homebrewer’s Clubhouse event on November 5 (Learn to Homebrew Day).
- Sipping NC: The Art of the Drink coming soon.
Don’t forget my sponsor, Washington Perk & Provision Company. Better than a convenience store but not quite a grocery store, in the heart of Washington Park and Downtown WSNC.
The Man Who Ate the Town is part of The Less Desirables Network.
Give it a listen on iTunes, Stitcher, Podcast Addict and TuneIn, basically anywhere you can listen to podcasts. Or you can listen here (at the bottom of the post).
Due to server space restrictions, we have removed this episode from the server. However, we have every episode in “storage.” If you need or want this episode, hit Tim up.