In Episode #39, proudly recorded from Test Pattern Studios:
- Kelly Bone of Willows Bistro is in to talk about the new drink menu at Willows.
- Clair Calvin of The Porch to open a new modern Mexican restaurant in the Innovation Quarter.
- The Honey Bee Shoppe had their soft opening this week.
- Finnigan’s Wake continues its reconstruction and should reopen on June 29.
- Sweet Potatoes has opened its new space; Miss Ora’s Kitchen yet to come.
- Brand new state-of-the-art Lowe’s Foods to open this week in Kernersville.
- Food Holidays and History.
Don’t forget my sponsors:
Washington Perk & Provision Company. Better than a convenience store but not quite a grocery store, in the heart of Washington Park and Downtown WSNC.
The Humble Bee Shoppe is challenging your perception of scratch made and leaving you with an experience you couldn’t possibly forget! With inventive flavor combos and a sense of artistry, The Humble Bee Shoppe isn’t your average bakery.
The Man Who Ate the Town is part of The Less Desirables Network. Give it a listen on iTunes, Stitcher, Podcast Addict and TuneIn, basically anywhere you can listen to podcasts. Or you can listen here (at the bottom of the post).