I reposted this to update the picture. The last was with “the old” place and this is the shiny new place. Great conversation with Chef Richard, too! He’s a swell dude.
In Episode #107, proudly recorded at The Lab at Industry Hill:
Tim and Ray talk about:
- Chef Richard Miller from Butcher & Bull restaurant talks about the new decor, the restaurant, and more.
- Pan Asian closes at Pavilion Shopping Center.
- Rockin Roller Sushi – conveyor belt sushi, to open at Burke Mill Village.
- Ray and Whitney eat at Cowboy Brazilian Steakhouse for their anniversary.
- Food holidays and history
No poll this week!
Don’t forget our sponsors:
DiLisio’s Italian Family Restaurant. Italian food like you’re sitting, eating in Naples. Wonderful Italian dishes from traditional spaghetti and lasagna to contemporary delights. Rich, flavorful sauces, a variety of pasta options, seafood, meat and more. Just south of Downtown and Business 40 (SOB40).
Washington Perk & Provision Company. Better than a convenience store but not quite a grocery store, in the heart of Washington Park and Downtown WSNC.
The Humble Bee Shoppe is challenging your perception of scratch made and leaving you with an experience you couldn’t possibly forget! With inventive flavor combos and a sense of artistry, The Humble Bee Shoppe isn’t your average bakery.
The Man Who Ate the Town is part of The Less Desirables Network. Give it a listen on iTunes, Stitcher, Podcast Addict and TuneIn, basically anywhere you can listen to podcasts. Or you can listen here (at the bottom of the post).