In Episode #134 proudly recorded in The Less Desirables Studios at The Lab at Industry Hill:
Tim and Ray talk about:
- Natalie Hughes with Moji Coffee and More is in to talk about the shop, the nonprofit, the mission and more.
- Street Team Steven wrote a review of 237 Fifth. You can read that HERE.
- Carrabba’s has two wine dinners this week and next and is offering “take-and-bake” dinners for Thanksgiving. Visit their website for more info.
- Butcher & Bull to present Miracle on Cherry Street.
- Food holidays and history.
Don’t forget our sponsors:
Carrabba’s Italian Grill. Healthy, grilled meats, wood-fired pizzas, fresh ingredients, and phenomenal wine dinners. That’s just some of the offerings of Carrabba’s and Daniel Butner, the local proprietario, is salt of the earth and a pillar of good in the community. Go taste the goodness that is Carrabba’s and see why Tim and Ray are always talking it up!
Washington Perk & Provision Company. Better than a convenience store but not quite a grocery store, in the heart of Washington Park and Downtown WSNC.
The Humble Bee Shoppe is challenging your perception of scratch made and leaving you with an experience you couldn’t possibly forget! With inventive flavor combos and a sense of artistry, The Humble Bee Shoppe isn’t your average bakery.
The Man Who Ate the Town is part of The Less Desirables Network. Give it a listen on iTunes, Stitcher, Podcast Addict and TuneIn, basically anywhere you can listen to podcasts. Or you can listen here (at the bottom of the post).