In Episode #22, proudly recorded from Test Pattern Studios:
- The Big Eat.
- Wise Man Brewing opens.
- Sexual Chocolate is released by Foothills Brewing.
- A clarification of Sweet Aromaz.
- Senor Bravo‘s In and Out finally opens.
- DiLisio’s is on the news.
- Food holidays and history.
Don’t forget my sponsor, Washington Perk & Provision Company. Better than a convenience store but not quite a grocery store, in the heart of Washington Park and Downtown WSNC.
The Man Who Ate the Town is part of The Less Desirables Network.
Give it a listen on iTunes, Stitcher, Podcast Addict and TuneIn, basically anywhere you can listen to podcasts. Or you can listen here (at the bottom of the post).
Due to server space restrictions, we have removed this episode from the server. However, we have every episode in “storage.” If you need or want this episode, hit Tim up.