In Episode #132 proudly recorded in The Less Desirables Studios at The Lab at Industry Hill:
Tim and Ray talk about:
- The special luncheon, Mission to Serve is for The Peacekeepers/WSPD and FCSO and Special Olympics Forsyth County happening at Carrabba’s on November 7. Make your reservation HERE.
- Street Team Member Steven McDowall sponsors burgers at Breakfastime Anytime as did Tim & Stephanie.
- West End Poke starts renovations.
- Becky Zollicoffer has opened a version of Let It Grow Produce in Organix Juice Bar on Hawthorne.
- Viva Chicken opens.
- Chef David Swing to be the executive chef for Adam Andrews’ new restaurant on Fourth in old Hutch & Harris.
- Food holidays and history.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download